The tools featured were:
- Poll Everywhere - online feedback and voting via text messaging and other options;
- GoSoapbox - quizzes, polls, discussion plus a confusion barometer for large classes.
- Primary Wall - a Flash-based online corkboard for sticky notes.
- Padlet - a more sophisticated online noticeboard allowing the user to add URLs, files and images to notes. This Padlet wall shows that it can be used for quite extended notes and reflections by a number of users. Lino also has similar functions.
- Popplet - a graphical organiser for online notes using a mind map format to link ideas; as with Padlet, URLs and images can be included in the notes or 'Popples' (also available as an iPad app).
- Google Docs - online documents that can be edited collaboratively and simultaneously (now available as an iPad app).